Malvern East House 2/13 Hedgeley Avenue
HOUSE 2, 13 HEDGELEY AVENUE MALVERN EAST
Custom Home by Ascot Moore and designed by Cera Stribley Architects
- Elegantly landscaped by John Patrick
- Large master bedroom with luxurious ensuite and walk in robe.
- Three additional generous bedrooms and bathroom.
- Downstairs living zone
- Indoor and Outdoor Dining
- Flexible living zone upstairs
- Secure double garage
- Miele equipped kitchen, with butler's pantry
- Wool carpets, oak timber flooring, stone benchtops and terrazzo walls, Rogerseller tapware
- Northern light and total contemporary luxury
- Custom crafted joinery, feature lighting and built-in gas fireplace.
- Sustainable features (6,000L water storage, solar array, LED lighting, designed to minimise water and energy use).
- Smart home integration (alarm, security, intercom, cameras)
- Spectacular tree lined street, moments away from Hedgeley Dene Gardens and a short walk to Central Park and Cafes.
Take advantage of the limited opportunity to customise your home prior to construction commencing soon.