Tynong 13 Knights Court
Open for Inspections are for those who are fully vaccinated in accordance with the Victorian Government regulations. Should you be unvaccinated, please contact us to organise your private inspection.
Architecturally designed and beautifully appointed trainer's base on approximately 9000 sqm with plans and permits for 2 x 28 box stables, 2 x 14 day yards; and horse walker all within a few hundred metres of the world class Pakenham Racing Club and planned training facilities unlike any before seen in Australia. Close to all five of Victoria's metropolitan race tracks, a number of major country race tracks, and within an hour of the Melbourne CBD, Gippsland, and Mornington Peninsula.
Signalling a new era for trainers by offering direct access to world class training and track facilities without having to float their horses and providing a more cost effective and sustainable business model, this unique property offers a quality four bedroom trainer's residence, self-contained manager's residence, float shed (accommodating up to 3 floats), landscaped surrounds, 540 sqm parking area for staff and horse loading, and drive through designed to accommodate a semi-trailer. Architecturally designed to also enable the trainer to entertain existing owners and attract new owners to their stable. Ideal for overseas or interstate trainers wanting to setup a satellite training base, alongside local trainers wanting an in work training base, or jockeys entering a training career.
- Powder Room
- Well-appointed kitchen with light filled open plan Family/Dining room leading to large timber deck ideal for entertaining
- Butler's Pantry
- 4 bedrooms all with built in robes - Master with generous en-suite and WIR
- Family bathroom
- Large upstairs landing/kids retreat
- Double lock up garage with entrance to residence
- Fully air conditioned
- Bedroom with BIR
- Kitchen/ living
- European Laundry
- Single car lock up garage
All services to the stable area have been installed with a rear sliding gate connecting directly to the horse walk leading to the track and accompanying facilities.
- Stripping Stalls
- Turf Racing Track
- Synthetic racing Track
- 2 x sand training tracks
- Turf training track (under construction)
- Equinetrain Centre - comprising: water walkers, treadmills, spas, stables, day paddocks, Veterinary and equine health consulting, equine pharmacy, cafe and accommodation (Stage one construction commenced)
- 2 uphill straight training tracks
- Equine swimming pool
- Trail rides