** Please note our office will be closed for business from 2.00pm Friday 22nd December 2017 and will re-open 9.00am Tuesday 2nd January 2018**
If you have any EMERGENCY maintenance issues during this time, please call the appropriate 24 hours tradesperson below.
Please so ensure you notify us via email that you have contacted them.
Plumbing – Esteem Group ph: 1300 791 780
Electrical – Master Maintenance Property Services ph: 0488 725 566
Electrical – Esteem Group ph: 1300 791 780
Other Maintenance – Master Maintenance Property Services ph: 0488 725 566
Other Maintenance – Esteem Group ph: 1300 791 780
Flood Restoration – Flood Emergency Services ph: 0421 554 338
Flood Restoration – CBD & Mega Property Services ph: 9457 7444
We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year.
With the sales market in full swing we have seen the rental market also hit its straps, as tenants enter the rental market in unprecedented numbers.
It has been a terrific November so far. We have already leased a number of properties priced from $1200per week through to $3000per week. Our vacancy rate continues to remain lower than average because of our strong relationships with relocation agents and our ability to place clients into executive properties off the market.
We currently have unprecedented demand for quality well located 3-5 bedroom family homes throughout Stonnington & Boroondara and we expect this to continue well into the New Year.
If you are thinking of leasing your property now is the right time to contact Myles Crowhurst on 98645353 or 0433916155 to take advantage of the influx of inquiry prior to the commencement of the new school year.
Its spring in the city, with the warmer weather bringing out the crowds!
We have seen increased numbers at our inspections which is translating into properties leasing quickly. There is currently still a shortage of larger family homes with some clients having budgets of up to $3000per week to spend. We expect this demand to continue as we head towards the end of the year.
Whilst the market continues to be strong, landlords need to consider the following point’s in today rental market:
• Be willing to negotiate rentals with tenants and meet the market. If you have been lucky enough to achieve a higher rental previously, understand the rental may not always go up with the next tenant
• Have a buffer account for renovations. Remember rental properties deteriorate over time and it’s important to freshen up your investment between tenancies.
• Hold on to good tenants by keeping rental increase to a minimum.
Should you like more information on our property management services, or if you know of anyone who may need our assistance, Myles can be reached on 98645353 or mobile: 0433916155.
The 2013 rental market remains tight, with Abercromby’s seeing an increased demand for large family homes within Stonnington & Boroondara.
Our vacancy rate of 2.1% remains significantly lower than the average vacancy rate of 3.6% recorded for inner Melbourne during the month of January according to REIV data.
Whilst demand is strong, we are finding that tenants are becoming increasingly particular about the condition of rental properties. By maintaining your property in good condition and attending to any outstanding repairs, you are more likely to attract a quality tenant, who pays on time and treats the property like their own.
Should you or anyone you know have a home that fits the above parameters or would like more information on our property management services please contact Myles Crowhurst on 98645353 or 0433916155.
- AustCham Singapore Business Connects
- Abercromby’s. Aim True.
- Maddie’s Shield #3 Celebrity T20 Match
- Happy Holidays
- Treasure Chest Charity's "Touch of Red" lunch.
- 2018 Melburnian of the Year
- Village Luxe Launch
- Sir Robert Menzies’ Kew home looks for popular vote at auction
- A piece of Barwon River frontage has sold at private auction.
- Sam Goddard: The real estate director also a women’s AFL coach
- You know the expression, 'bigger than Texas' ? This place is that to a T.
- The Outback Car Trek Raising Funds for the Flying Doctor
- Middleton - A celebration of light and space.
- Dream Home | 371 Highett Street, Richmond
- “Domaine Lane” Cocktail launch
- Meet Director Sam Goddard - Domain Rising Star Winner 2017
- House of the Year honours in 1993
- Auction Highlights
- Domaine lane...Coming Soon
- The Abercromby's team are very proud to be offering 'Evans Court Estate' to market - A truly unique offering!
- Christmas Holiday Period
- Coast & Country
- General Interest
- Just Listed
- Luxury & Lifestyle
- Market Updates
- Property of the Week
- RUN Melbourne
- Coast & Country
- Tim Bennetts
- Sam Goddard
- Jock Langley
- Main Ridge
- The Age
- The Weekly Review
- Interest Rate
- The Australian
- South Yarra
- Hugh Hardy
- Abercromby's Real Estate
- Andrew Harlock
- Expression of Interest
- Malvern East
- Glen Iris
- Open for Inspection
- Kate Cusack
- Tim Derham
- James Report
- Market Update
- East Melbourne
- Agents Choice
- Weekly review
- Jeff Gole
- Port Melbourne
- property management
- Simon Hicks
- Sales Market
- Interest Rates
- Luxury Properties
- For Sale
- Howthern East
- Myles Crowhurst
- Rental Market
- WAN house of the year
- Private Auction
- Mont Albert North
- Private sale
- Financial Times
- New York
- Rio De Janerio
- Valentine's Day
- House & Garden
- Abercromby's Melbourne
- the period home renovator
- New York Times
Tweets by AbercrombysRE