This week the mainstream media again gave air to the impending doom of all Melbourne Property, through coverage of Citibank’s international head’s visit to Australia. Whilst some were digesting that, there was a sale that only helped confirm the opposite of Citibank’s constantly reported negative comments, with regards to the Australian property market.
That sale was 2 Myvore Road Toorak with Jock Langley and Tim Derham from Abercromby’s. It is a Melbourne Game Changer.
At James Marketnews there are no blankets (statements) and so the market we are talking about is good quality family homes in Inner Melbourne.
2 Myvore Toorak
What should a home – a very, very good one, over 4 levels with all the bells and whistles in Toorak go for?
Well let us help you work through it.
The block is an average house block for Melbourne at 790 square metres and was purchased/settled two years ago at $4,450,000 – a knock down – that worked out then at $5,600 per sq metre. It was bought at a strong time in the market (2015), possibly when some people were telling all and sundry, that the market was overheated.
Myvore is a good street, but is it one of Melbourne’s or indeed Toorak’s best streets?
Read More: http://marketnews.com.au/2017/06/game-changer/?utm_source=James+Market+News&utm_campaign=a51684b5ad-Masterclass+5th+June+2017+%28MN+subscribers%29&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_1d173b0777-a51684b5ad-192491982
Posted on 18 Nov 2013, 3:42 p.m. in Buying
Posted on 17 Oct 2013, 4:37 p.m. in Buying
Posted on 24 Jul 2013, 11:48 a.m. in Buying
Introducing Talana, a beautifully restored period home in the prestigious Hawthorn East. Talana offers a resort style family lifestyle with six bedrooms and three bathrooms, a tennis court with golf driving nets, enormous dual-heated lap/leisure pool, and an extra fully self-contained, Boston Ivy-clad summer house.
Talana with its Federation Queen Anne design, is impeccable inside and out with incomparable plasterwork, stained glass windows and elaborate fireplace mantles and a beautiful red-brick façade. Designed by renowned 19th century architect, John Beswicke, the spectacular house sits on over an acre of beautifully landscaped, yet rustic grounds, with a sweeping driveway and four car garage, it exudes a relaxed country lifestyle, while being in the heart of the city.
Source and read more: Millionplus
- MEET OUR TEAM- Introducing Ada Taylor
- 2019 Outback Car Trek Raising Funds for the Flying Doctor
- Meet Andrew Harlock - the Abercromby’s director who went from selling cars to selling houses
- MEET OUR TEAM - Introducing Tim Derham & Michael Derham
- Australia’s property market has the right catalysts for a rebound: record low interest rates and investor-friendly government
- SecondBite Gala Dinner 2019
- Abercromby's - Making headlines!
- MEET OUR TEAM- Introducing Hugh Hardy
- More Than Opera Annual Dinner
- You know you’re in Melbourne, but here, you feel top of the world
- MEET OUR TEAM- Introducing Jock Langley
- AustCham Singapore Business Connects
- Abercromby’s. Aim True.
- Maddie’s Shield #3 Celebrity T20 Match
- Happy Holidays
- Treasure Chest Charity's "Touch of Red" lunch.
- 2018 Melburnian of the Year
- Sir Robert Menzies’ Kew home looks for popular vote at auction
- A piece of Barwon River frontage has sold at private auction.
- Sam Goddard: The real estate director also a women’s AFL coach
- You know the expression, 'bigger than Texas' ? This place is that to a T.
- Coast & Country
- General Interest
- Just Listed
- Luxury & Lifestyle
- Market Updates
- Property of the Week
- RUN Melbourne
- Coast & Country
- Tim Bennetts
- Sam Goddard
- Jock Langley
- Main Ridge
- The Age
- The Weekly Review
- Interest Rate
- The Australian
- South Yarra
- Hugh Hardy
- Abercromby's Real Estate
- Andrew Harlock
- Expression of Interest
- Malvern East
- Glen Iris
- Open for Inspection
- Kate Cusack
- Tim Derham
- James Report
- Market Update
- East Melbourne
- Agents Choice
- Weekly review
- Jeff Gole
- Port Melbourne
- property management
- Simon Hicks
- Sales Market
- Interest Rates
- Luxury Properties
- For Sale
- Howthern East
- Myles Crowhurst
- Rental Market
- WAN house of the year
- Private Auction
- Mont Albert North
- Private sale
- Financial Times
- New York
- Rio De Janerio
- Valentine's Day
- House & Garden
- Abercromby's Melbourne
- the period home renovator
- New York Times
Tweets by AbercrombysRE