This week the mainstream media again gave air to the impending doom of all Melbourne Property, through coverage of Citibank’s international head’s visit to Australia. Whilst some were digesting that, there was a sale that only helped confirm the opposite of Citibank’s constantly reported negative comments, with regards to the Australian property market.
That sale was 2 Myvore Road Toorak with Jock Langley and Tim Derham from Abercromby’s. It is a Melbourne Game Changer.
At James Marketnews there are no blankets (statements) and so the market we are talking about is good quality family homes in Inner Melbourne.
2 Myvore Toorak
What should a home – a very, very good one, over 4 levels with all the bells and whistles in Toorak go for?
Well let us help you work through it.
The block is an average house block for Melbourne at 790 square metres and was purchased/settled two years ago at $4,450,000 – a knock down – that worked out then at $5,600 per sq metre. It was bought at a strong time in the market (2015), possibly when some people were telling all and sundry, that the market was overheated.
Myvore is a good street, but is it one of Melbourne’s or indeed Toorak’s best streets?
Read More: http://marketnews.com.au/2017/06/game-changer/?utm_source=James+Market+News&utm_campaign=a51684b5ad-Masterclass+5th+June+2017+%28MN+subscribers%29&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_1d173b0777-a51684b5ad-192491982
Posted on 18 Nov 2013, 3:42 p.m. in Buying
Posted on 17 Oct 2013, 4:37 p.m. in Buying
Posted on 24 Jul 2013, 11:48 a.m. in Buying
Introducing Talana, a beautifully restored period home in the prestigious Hawthorn East. Talana offers a resort style family lifestyle with six bedrooms and three bathrooms, a tennis court with golf driving nets, enormous dual-heated lap/leisure pool, and an extra fully self-contained, Boston Ivy-clad summer house.
Talana with its Federation Queen Anne design, is impeccable inside and out with incomparable plasterwork, stained glass windows and elaborate fireplace mantles and a beautiful red-brick façade. Designed by renowned 19th century architect, John Beswicke, the spectacular house sits on over an acre of beautifully landscaped, yet rustic grounds, with a sweeping driveway and four car garage, it exudes a relaxed country lifestyle, while being in the heart of the city.
Source and read more: Millionplus
- MEET OUR TEAM- Introducing Myles Crowhurst
- MEET OUR TEAM- Introducing Nicole Meier.
- Father's Day
- Abercromby’s Approach to Stage 4 Lock Down.
- Mandatory Face Masks in Melbourne
- Updated Protocol for Inspecting, Buying and Leasing Homes
- Condensation in your Home?
- Restrictions are lifting!
- News Laws regarding Swimming Pool and Spa Safety in Victoria
- An update from Abercromby's on COVID-19 Auctions and Inspections
- Abercromby's Inspection Policy during COVID-19
- COVID-19 FAQ for LANDLORDS AND TENANTS
- COVID-19 Protocol
- Update from our CEO on COVID-19
- Announcement from Abercromby's regarding COVID-19
- Welcome to Shrublands, a 42-room, eight-figure mansion for sale in Melbourne
- Coast & Country | Looking for a coastal escape to call home?
- House of the week: A North Melbourne warehouse conversion in the old Gasworks precinct
- Historic Canterbury mansion listed for eye-watering $42 million to $46 million
- New Laws on Pets in Rental Properties start on 2nd March.
- Maddie's Shield #4 - Celebrity T20
- Coast & Country
- General Interest
- Just Listed
- Luxury & Lifestyle
- Market Updates
- Property Management
- Property of the Week
- RUN Melbourne
- Coast & Country
- Tim Bennetts
- Sam Goddard
- Jock Langley
- Main Ridge
- The Age
- The Weekly Review
- Interest Rate
- The Australian
- South Yarra
- Hugh Hardy
- Abercromby's Real Estate
- Andrew Harlock
- Expression of Interest
- Malvern East
- Glen Iris
- Open for Inspection
- Kate Cusack
- Tim Derham
- James Report
- Market Update
- East Melbourne
- Agents Choice
- Weekly review
- Jeff Gole
- Port Melbourne
- property management
- Simon Hicks
- Sales Market
- Interest Rates
- Luxury Properties
- For Sale
- Howthern East
- Myles Crowhurst
- Rental Market
- WAN house of the year
- Private Auction
- Mont Albert North
- Private sale
- Financial Times
- New York
- Rio De Janerio
- Valentine's Day
- House & Garden
- Abercromby's Melbourne
- the period home renovator
- New York Times
Tweets by AbercrombysRE