Posted on 23 Jul 2020, 2:28 p.m. in COVID-19
Following the latest Government announcement, effective 11:59 pm on Wednesday 22nd July 2020 there is now a requirement to wear a face mask for people out in public in Metro Melbourne or Mitchell Shire.
If you are attending an Abercromby's appointment or one-on-one property inspection, please be sure to wear your face mask to protect the health and safety of our staff and our community.
Please contact us if you have any questions about buying, selling or leasing.
Abercromby's is here to support you, as we work through these difficult times. 🏠 #staysafe
Posted on 9 Jul 2020, 6:46 p.m. in COVID-19
Effective 9 July 2020, in accordance with latest Victorian Government Guidelines, all property inspections for homes located within the Melbourne Metro area will now be conducted as a one-on-one private appointment, coupled with the appropriate safeguards as recommended by health authorities (increased sanitation, wearing gloves, not touching anything and social distancing).
We welcome you to make a time with us should you wish to view a property exclusively with one of our agents. The health and safety of our clients, the community and our staff is very important to us. To that end, we ask you to observe our inspection policy below. If you do attend a private inspection, please:
- limit the number of people attending the inspection to one person at a time.
- Refrain from physical greetings.
- Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property.
- Maintain a comfortable distance (at least 1.5m) from the Abercromby's sales agent.
We ask that you refrain from attending property inspections if
- You have any flu like symptoms.
- Shortness of breath.
- Breathing difficulties.
- If you have travelled overseas or been in contact with someone who has returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19.
All upcoming auctions for homes located within the Melbourne Metro area will either be conducted via an online service or converted to an Expression of Interest or Private Sale.
Please contact us if you have any questions about buying, selling or leasing. Abercromby's is here to support you, as we work through these difficult times.
- Abercromby’s Approach to Stage 4 Lock Down.
- Mandatory Face Masks in Melbourne
- Updated Protocol for Inspecting, Buying and Leasing Homes
- Condensation in your Home?
- Restrictions are lifting!
- News Laws regarding Swimming Pool and Spa Safety in Victoria
- An update from Abercromby's on COVID-19 Auctions and Inspections
- Abercromby's Inspection Policy during COVID-19
- COVID-19 FAQ for LANDLORDS AND TENANTS
- COVID-19 Protocol
- Update from our CEO on COVID-19
- Announcement from Abercromby's regarding COVID-19
- Welcome to Shrublands, a 42-room, eight-figure mansion for sale in Melbourne
- Coast & Country | Looking for a coastal escape to call home?
- House of the week: A North Melbourne warehouse conversion in the old Gasworks precinct
- Historic Canterbury mansion listed for eye-watering $42 million to $46 million
- New Laws on Pets in Rental Properties start on 2nd March.
- Maddie's Shield #4 - Celebrity T20
- When Architecture Becomes Art
- Season's greetings from Abercromby's
- NEW RESIDENTIAL TENANCY LAWS 2020
- Coast & Country
- General Interest
- Just Listed
- Luxury & Lifestyle
- Market Updates
- Property Management
- Property of the Week
- RUN Melbourne
- Coast & Country
- Tim Bennetts
- Sam Goddard
- Jock Langley
- Main Ridge
- The Age
- The Weekly Review
- Interest Rate
- The Australian
- South Yarra
- Hugh Hardy
- Abercromby's Real Estate
- Andrew Harlock
- Expression of Interest
- Malvern East
- Glen Iris
- Open for Inspection
- Kate Cusack
- Tim Derham
- James Report
- Market Update
- East Melbourne
- Agents Choice
- Weekly review
- Jeff Gole
- Port Melbourne
- property management
- Simon Hicks
- Sales Market
- Interest Rates
- Luxury Properties
- For Sale
- Howthern East
- Myles Crowhurst
- Rental Market
- WAN house of the year
- Private Auction
- Mont Albert North
- Private sale
- Financial Times
- New York
- Rio De Janerio
- Valentine's Day
- House & Garden
- Abercromby's Melbourne
- the period home renovator
- New York Times
Tweets by AbercrombysRE