Posted on 27 Mar 2020, 2:11 p.m. in COVID-19
As I'm sure you are aware, the Federal Government have announced new limits on gatherings. The announcement stated that open house inspections, auction houses, gatherings in auction rooms and real estate auctions can no longer continue.
At Abercromby’s the health and safety of our staff, clients and their families are our primary concern. We are still conducting business as we continue to see strong results in the market and have now put the following measures in place until further notice:
- All upcoming auctions will either be conducted via an online service or converted to an Expression of Interest or Private Sale.
- All inspections will now be conducted as a one-on-one private session, coupled with the appropriate safeguards as recommended by health authorities (increased sanitation, not touching anything and social distancing).
All our staff are able to operate remotely from home and remain contactable through email and phone and are here to respond to your ongoing needs. We remain committed to providing quality service and achieving the best results for our clients in the current climate. Please feel free to contact one of our team on 9864 5300.
In the meantime, we send wishes for you all to stay well and healthy as we work through these difficult times.
Director & CEO
Posted on 18 Mar 2020, 2:35 p.m. in COVID-19
As the Coronavirus situation is changing rapidly both nationally and internationally, we wanted to reach out to you in this time of uncertainty to provide you with an update on what we are doing here at Abercromby's.
With the health and wellbeing of our clients, staff and families being our top priority, we have introduced additional precautionary measures for all inspections, OFI's, Auctions and client meetings. Where possible, we want to encourage maintaining normality in our day to day lives.
It is still business as usual for us with some strong results, however we are putting contingency plans in place if the spread of Coronavirus impact us. Should the need arise, we can work remotely to continue servicing our clients.
We are aware the situation is fluid and changing rapidly, so we will continue to update you as necessary.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 9864 5300.
CEO & Director
Posted on 13 Mar 2020, 2:18 p.m.
A who’s who of Melbourne has gathered at this heritage-listed mansion over the decades since it was built in 1863. From political dignitaries to philanthropic figures, the grand property that is Shrublands in Canterbury has played host to some of the city’s finest events.
Now a new buyer has the chance to indulge all their entertaining whims at this prestigious address.
With a total of 42 rooms, including nine bedrooms each with an en suite and private sitting area, Shrublands is set up as a private home as well as a business centre and wellness retreat.
- MEET OUR TEAM- Introducing Myles Crowhurst
- MEET OUR TEAM- Introducing Nicole Meier.
- Father's Day
- Abercromby’s Approach to Stage 4 Lock Down.
- Mandatory Face Masks in Melbourne
- Updated Protocol for Inspecting, Buying and Leasing Homes
- Condensation in your Home?
- Restrictions are lifting!
- News Laws regarding Swimming Pool and Spa Safety in Victoria
- An update from Abercromby's on COVID-19 Auctions and Inspections
- Abercromby's Inspection Policy during COVID-19
- COVID-19 FAQ for LANDLORDS AND TENANTS
- COVID-19 Protocol
- Update from our CEO on COVID-19
- Announcement from Abercromby's regarding COVID-19
- Welcome to Shrublands, a 42-room, eight-figure mansion for sale in Melbourne
- Coast & Country | Looking for a coastal escape to call home?
- House of the week: A North Melbourne warehouse conversion in the old Gasworks precinct
- Historic Canterbury mansion listed for eye-watering $42 million to $46 million
- New Laws on Pets in Rental Properties start on 2nd March.
- Maddie's Shield #4 - Celebrity T20
- Coast & Country
- General Interest
- Just Listed
- Luxury & Lifestyle
- Market Updates
- Property Management
- Property of the Week
- RUN Melbourne
- Coast & Country
- Tim Bennetts
- Sam Goddard
- Jock Langley
- Main Ridge
- The Age
- The Weekly Review
- Interest Rate
- The Australian
- South Yarra
- Hugh Hardy
- Abercromby's Real Estate
- Andrew Harlock
- Expression of Interest
- Malvern East
- Glen Iris
- Open for Inspection
- Kate Cusack
- Tim Derham
- James Report
- Market Update
- East Melbourne
- Agents Choice
- Weekly review
- Jeff Gole
- Port Melbourne
- property management
- Simon Hicks
- Sales Market
- Interest Rates
- Luxury Properties
- For Sale
- Howthern East
- Myles Crowhurst
- Rental Market
- WAN house of the year
- Private Auction
- Mont Albert North
- Private sale
- Financial Times
- New York
- Rio De Janerio
- Valentine's Day
- House & Garden
- Abercromby's Melbourne
- the period home renovator
- New York Times
Tweets by AbercrombysRE