Posted on 28 Feb 2020, 11:12 a.m.
Coast & Country | Looking for a coastal escape to call home! Add 57 Nye Road, Point Lonsdale to the must-inspect list …Open this Saturday 29th Feb 2pm to 2.30pm
As featured in this week's edition of the Domain magazine.
Posted on 28 Feb 2020, 10:58 a.m.
Part-art installation, part-cutting-edge cool, 100 per cent astonishing.
The building housing this incredible sensory journey is part of the old Gasworks precinct and the glorious red brick exterior with its tall, arched windows is a beautiful thing. Once inside though, it’s like moving through layers and levels and planes inside which a home is “arranged”.
Beyond the handsome Japanese garden step into what looks like a fairly conventional hallway until you realise the internal wall is three-quarter height, acting merely to delineate the space.
Posted on 28 Feb 2020, 10:08 a.m.
The historic mansion known as Shrublands, in the heart of Canterbury, has been listed for sale with an eye-watering price range of $42 million to $46 million.
The nine-bedroom, nine-bathroom home at 16 Balwyn Road has only had four owners over its almost 170-year history, and is now looking for its fifth.
“It’s looking for its next custodian,” Abercromby’s Real Estate director Jock Langley said.
Mr Langley, one of the agents on the sale, said the current owners had decided to sell after years of renovation to bring it back to its former glory. Read MORE:
Posted on 27 Feb 2020, 12:43 p.m.
New laws on pets to start on 2 March 2020
From Monday, 2 March 2020, new laws mean it will be easier for renters to have a pet.
Renters can keep pets at a rental property, with the written permission of the rental provider (landlord). Rental providers can only refuse permission with approval from the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT).
Under the law, a pet is any animal except an assistance dog.
Read More :http://bit.ly/3cbuvgO
Posted on 18 Feb 2020, 9:58 a.m.
Last Sunday on the 16th of February, Abercromby’s were proud to help support the Maddie's Shield #4 Celebrity T20 Match. Hugh Hardy volunteered his services as the Auctioneer for the day, achieving a fabulous result!
Overall the day was a great success, with all monies raised going to Maddie Riewoldt's Vision http://www.mrv.org.au
Posted on 13 Feb 2020, 2:49 p.m.
Explore Gasworks, 90 Macaulay Road, North Melbourne, featured on Domain TV last weekend #luxury #luxuryproperty #melbourne #abercrombysrealestate
- MEET OUR TEAM- Introducing Myles Crowhurst
- MEET OUR TEAM- Introducing Nicole Meier.
- Father's Day
- Abercromby’s Approach to Stage 4 Lock Down.
- Mandatory Face Masks in Melbourne
- Updated Protocol for Inspecting, Buying and Leasing Homes
- Condensation in your Home?
- Restrictions are lifting!
- News Laws regarding Swimming Pool and Spa Safety in Victoria
- An update from Abercromby's on COVID-19 Auctions and Inspections
- Abercromby's Inspection Policy during COVID-19
- COVID-19 FAQ for LANDLORDS AND TENANTS
- COVID-19 Protocol
- Update from our CEO on COVID-19
- Announcement from Abercromby's regarding COVID-19
- Welcome to Shrublands, a 42-room, eight-figure mansion for sale in Melbourne
- Coast & Country | Looking for a coastal escape to call home?
- House of the week: A North Melbourne warehouse conversion in the old Gasworks precinct
- Historic Canterbury mansion listed for eye-watering $42 million to $46 million
- New Laws on Pets in Rental Properties start on 2nd March.
- Maddie's Shield #4 - Celebrity T20
- Coast & Country
- General Interest
- Just Listed
- Luxury & Lifestyle
- Market Updates
- Property Management
- Property of the Week
- RUN Melbourne
- Coast & Country
- Tim Bennetts
- Sam Goddard
- Jock Langley
- Main Ridge
- The Age
- The Weekly Review
- Interest Rate
- The Australian
- South Yarra
- Hugh Hardy
- Abercromby's Real Estate
- Andrew Harlock
- Expression of Interest
- Malvern East
- Glen Iris
- Open for Inspection
- Kate Cusack
- Tim Derham
- James Report
- Market Update
- East Melbourne
- Agents Choice
- Weekly review
- Jeff Gole
- Port Melbourne
- property management
- Simon Hicks
- Sales Market
- Interest Rates
- Luxury Properties
- For Sale
- Howthern East
- Myles Crowhurst
- Rental Market
- WAN house of the year
- Private Auction
- Mont Albert North
- Private sale
- Financial Times
- New York
- Rio De Janerio
- Valentine's Day
- House & Garden
- Abercromby's Melbourne
- the period home renovator
- New York Times
Tweets by AbercrombysRE