Posted on 27 Feb 2019, 10:21 a.m.
Abercromby's Real Estate director Jock Langley networking at AustCham Singapore Business Connects event last Thursday 21st Feb at The Stamford Brasserie.
#buildingrelationships #networking #abercrombysrealestate #aimtrue #betrue #aimhigh #relationships #melbourne #realestate #property.
Posted on 27 Feb 2019, 9:19 a.m.
When we started Abercromby's over fourteen years ago, we wanted to set new standards in the marketplace; to be the brand of choice for Luxury & Lifestyle property. We've stayed true to the beliefs that have guided us from day one, and continue to grow and impact the market in new and exciting ways.
Our promise to clients is always to Aim True. We do this by providing clear advice, drawing on our collective knowledge and always placing the client's needs, at the centre of everything we do. Poise and precision count, in ever-changing times.
We appreciate that people don't just buy people, they buy character. After all, you're selling a home full of stories, and a significant asset. Having partners you can talk and connect with is crucial. We've produced a series of videos that share our team's stories, what they value and what makes Abercromby's, distinctively Abercromby's. We hope they instil the confidence required to have a conversation with us; whether you're listing a property for sale or looking for a better set of hands to manage your properties.
Abercromby's. Aim True.
Questions? Andrew would be happy to help email@example.com.
#abercrombysrealestate #aimhigh #staytrue #betrue #exceptional #Luxury #property #prestige
#luxuryandLifestyle #premiumproperty #melbourneproperty #propertymarket
#realestate #luxuryandlifestyleproperty #luxurylifestylerealestate #abercrombys #luxuryhomes
#melbourne #relationships #premium #commited #abercrombysteam #melbre
Posted on 21 Feb 2019, 2:38 p.m.
Last Sunday, 17th of February, Abercromby’s were proud to help support the Maddie's Shield #3 Celebrity T20 Match. Hugh Hardy volunteered his services as the Auctioneer for the day, achieving a fabulous result!
Overall the day was a great success, with all monies raised going to Maddie Riewoldt's Vision http://www.mrv.org.au
- Condensation in your Home?
- Restrictions are lifting!
- News Laws regarding Swimming Pool and Spa Safety in Victoria
- An update from Abercromby's on COVID-19 Auctions and Inspections
- Abercromby's Inspection Policy during COVID-19
- COVID-19 FAQ for LANDLORDS AND TENANTS
- COVID-19 Protocol
- Update from our CEO on COVID-19
- Announcement from Abercromby's regarding COVID-19
- Welcome to Shrublands, a 42-room, eight-figure mansion for sale in Melbourne
- Coast & Country | Looking for a coastal escape to call home?
- House of the week: A North Melbourne warehouse conversion in the old Gasworks precinct
- Historic Canterbury mansion listed for eye-watering $42 million to $46 million
- New Laws on Pets in Rental Properties start on 2nd March.
- Maddie's Shield #4 - Celebrity T20
- When Architecture Becomes Art
- Season's greetings from Abercromby's
- NEW RESIDENTIAL TENANCY LAWS 2020
- Welcome to the Team - Jack Richardson
- Abercromby's is proud to support SecondBite
- MEET OUR TEAM- Introducing Ada Taylor
- Coast & Country
- General Interest
- Just Listed
- Luxury & Lifestyle
- Market Updates
- Property Management
- Property of the Week
- RUN Melbourne
- Coast & Country
- Tim Bennetts
- Sam Goddard
- Jock Langley
- Main Ridge
- The Age
- The Weekly Review
- Interest Rate
- The Australian
- South Yarra
- Hugh Hardy
- Abercromby's Real Estate
- Andrew Harlock
- Expression of Interest
- Malvern East
- Glen Iris
- Open for Inspection
- Kate Cusack
- Tim Derham
- James Report
- Market Update
- East Melbourne
- Agents Choice
- Weekly review
- Jeff Gole
- Port Melbourne
- property management
- Simon Hicks
- Sales Market
- Interest Rates
- Luxury Properties
- For Sale
- Howthern East
- Myles Crowhurst
- Rental Market
- WAN house of the year
- Private Auction
- Mont Albert North
- Private sale
- Financial Times
- New York
- Rio De Janerio
- Valentine's Day
- House & Garden
- Abercromby's Melbourne
- the period home renovator
- New York Times
Tweets by AbercrombysRE