Posted on 27 Feb 2019, 10:21 a.m.
Abercromby's Real Estate director Jock Langley networking at AustCham Singapore Business Connects event last Thursday 21st Feb at The Stamford Brasserie.
#buildingrelationships #networking #abercrombysrealestate #aimtrue #betrue #aimhigh #relationships #melbourne #realestate #property.
Posted on 27 Feb 2019, 9:19 a.m.
When we started Abercromby's over fourteen years ago, we wanted to set new standards in the marketplace; to be the brand of choice for Luxury & Lifestyle property. We've stayed true to the beliefs that have guided us from day one, and continue to grow and impact the market in new and exciting ways.
Our promise to clients is always to Aim True. We do this by providing clear advice, drawing on our collective knowledge and always placing the client's needs, at the centre of everything we do. Poise and precision count, in ever-changing times.
We appreciate that people don't just buy people, they buy character. After all, you're selling a home full of stories, and a significant asset. Having partners you can talk and connect with is crucial. We've produced a series of videos that share our team's stories, what they value and what makes Abercromby's, distinctively Abercromby's. We hope they instil the confidence required to have a conversation with us; whether you're listing a property for sale or looking for a better set of hands to manage your properties.
Abercromby's. Aim True.
Questions? Andrew would be happy to help email@example.com.
#abercrombysrealestate #aimhigh #staytrue #betrue #exceptional #Luxury #property #prestige
#luxuryandLifestyle #premiumproperty #melbourneproperty #propertymarket
#realestate #luxuryandlifestyleproperty #luxurylifestylerealestate #abercrombys #luxuryhomes
#melbourne #relationships #premium #commited #abercrombysteam #melbre
Posted on 21 Feb 2019, 2:38 p.m.
Last Sunday, 17th of February, Abercromby’s were proud to help support the Maddie's Shield #3 Celebrity T20 Match. Hugh Hardy volunteered his services as the Auctioneer for the day, achieving a fabulous result!
Overall the day was a great success, with all monies raised going to Maddie Riewoldt's Vision http://www.mrv.org.au
- MEET OUR TEAM - Introducing Tim Derham & Michael Derham
- Australia’s property market has the right catalysts for a rebound: record low interest rates and investor-friendly government
- SecondBite Gala Dinner 2019
- Abercromby's - Making headlines!
- MEET OUR TEAM- Introducing Hugh Hardy
- More Than Opera Annual Dinner
- You know you’re in Melbourne, but here, you feel top of the world
- MEET OUR TEAM- Introducing Jock Langley
- AustCham Singapore Business Connects
- Abercromby’s. Aim True.
- Maddie’s Shield #3 Celebrity T20 Match
- Happy Holidays
- Treasure Chest Charity's "Touch of Red" lunch.
- 2018 Melburnian of the Year
- Sir Robert Menzies’ Kew home looks for popular vote at auction
- A piece of Barwon River frontage has sold at private auction.
- Sam Goddard: The real estate director also a women’s AFL coach
- You know the expression, 'bigger than Texas' ? This place is that to a T.
- The Outback Car Trek Raising Funds for the Flying Doctor
- Middleton - A celebration of light and space.
- Dream Home | 371 Highett Street, Richmond
- Coast & Country
- General Interest
- Just Listed
- Luxury & Lifestyle
- Market Updates
- Property of the Week
- RUN Melbourne
- Coast & Country
- Tim Bennetts
- Sam Goddard
- Jock Langley
- Main Ridge
- The Age
- The Weekly Review
- Interest Rate
- The Australian
- South Yarra
- Hugh Hardy
- Abercromby's Real Estate
- Andrew Harlock
- Expression of Interest
- Malvern East
- Glen Iris
- Open for Inspection
- Kate Cusack
- Tim Derham
- James Report
- Market Update
- East Melbourne
- Agents Choice
- Weekly review
- Jeff Gole
- Port Melbourne
- property management
- Simon Hicks
- Sales Market
- Interest Rates
- Luxury Properties
- For Sale
- Howthern East
- Myles Crowhurst
- Rental Market
- WAN house of the year
- Private Auction
- Mont Albert North
- Private sale
- Financial Times
- New York
- Rio De Janerio
- Valentine's Day
- House & Garden
- Abercromby's Melbourne
- the period home renovator
- New York Times
Tweets by AbercrombysRE