Posted on 17 Dec 2019, 11:20 a.m.
Christmas is a time when we at Abercromby’s like to acknowledge to you, and to each other, that our business only exists as a result of our relationships with our clients. That it’s about you. And we try to run these relationships with the same heartfelt integrity as we do our friendships. So, Happy Christmas, friends. From all of us here at Abercromby’s: drive safely, swim safely, love each other, and raise a glass of something good to this wonderful time and place.
Our office will be closed for business from Tuesday 24th December 2019 and will re-open 9am Thursday 2nd January 2020.
If you have any EMERGENCY maintenance issues during this time, please call the appropriate 24 hours tradesperson below. Please also ensure you notify us via email that you have contacted them.
Plumbing – Remedy Plumbing ph: 0480 124 664
Electrical – Master Maintenance Property Services ph: 0488 725 566
Electrical – Esteem Group ph: 1300 791 780
Other Maintenance – Master Maintenance Property Services ph: 0488 725 566
Other Maintenance – Esteem Group ph: 1300 791 780
Flood Restoration – Flood Emergency Services ph: 0421 554 338
Flood Restoration – CBD & Mega Property Services ph: 0402 174 463
Have a Merry Christmas and a happy, successful 2020.
Posted on 12 Dec 2019, 10:46 a.m.
Landlords, it’s worth remembering that with the pending legislation in Victoria, pets will be allowed in rental properties unless there are exceptional circumstances that will need to be determined by VCAT.
To familiarise yourself with this legislation and all the proposed changes to Residential Tenancies Regulations visit https://engage.vic.gov.au/rentingregulations to share your thoughts before the public consultation concludes on Wednesday December 18 2019.
- Season's greetings from Abercromby's
- NEW RESIDENTIAL TENANCY LAWS 2020
- Welcome to the Team - Jack Richardson
- Abercromby's is proud to support SecondBite
- MEET OUR TEAM- Introducing Ada Taylor
- 2019 Outback Car Trek Raising Funds for the Flying Doctor
- Meet Andrew Harlock - the Abercromby’s director who went from selling cars to selling houses
- MEET OUR TEAM - Introducing Tim Derham & Michael Derham
- Australia’s property market has the right catalysts for a rebound: record low interest rates and investor-friendly government
- SecondBite Gala Dinner 2019
- Abercromby's - Making headlines!
- MEET OUR TEAM- Introducing Hugh Hardy
- More Than Opera Annual Dinner
- You know you’re in Melbourne, but here, you feel top of the world
- MEET OUR TEAM- Introducing Jock Langley
- AustCham Singapore Business Connects
- Abercromby’s. Aim True.
- Maddie’s Shield #3 Celebrity T20 Match
- Happy Holidays
- Treasure Chest Charity's "Touch of Red" lunch.
- 2018 Melburnian of the Year
- Coast & Country
- General Interest
- Just Listed
- Luxury & Lifestyle
- Market Updates
- Property of the Week
- RUN Melbourne
- Coast & Country
- Tim Bennetts
- Sam Goddard
- Jock Langley
- Main Ridge
- The Age
- The Weekly Review
- Interest Rate
- The Australian
- South Yarra
- Hugh Hardy
- Abercromby's Real Estate
- Andrew Harlock
- Expression of Interest
- Malvern East
- Glen Iris
- Open for Inspection
- Kate Cusack
- Tim Derham
- James Report
- Market Update
- East Melbourne
- Agents Choice
- Weekly review
- Jeff Gole
- Port Melbourne
- property management
- Simon Hicks
- Sales Market
- Interest Rates
- Luxury Properties
- For Sale
- Howthern East
- Myles Crowhurst
- Rental Market
- WAN house of the year
- Private Auction
- Mont Albert North
- Private sale
- Financial Times
- New York
- Rio De Janerio
- Valentine's Day
- House & Garden
- Abercromby's Melbourne
- the period home renovator
- New York Times
Tweets by AbercrombysRE