Posted on 31 Oct 2018, 10:42 a.m.
THE one-time Kew home of Australia’s longest-serving prime minister Sir Robert Menzies is looking for a vote of confidence from the market.
The four-bedroom mansion at 10 Howard St will poll homebuyer interest under the hammer just days after the next state election.
Posted on 31 Oct 2018, 10:37 a.m.
A CHARMING beach house with absolute river frontage in Barwon Heads has sold at private auction.
The property, known as Bundella, at 2 Riverside Lane sold within the price guide of $3.3 million to $3.63 million.
Abercromby’s, Armadale agent Emma Pierson would not reveal many details about the sale as it was a private auction but did say there were four bidders.
Posted on 19 Oct 2018, 10:20 a.m.
Fiercely proud redhead Sam Goddard was born in Geelong and grew up behind the counter of his father’s Subway store. When he’s not selling property in Melbourne’s poshest suburbs, including Toorak and Armadale, he can be found on a golf course or coaching a women’s AFL team. Goddard lives in Richmond with his long-time girlfriend.
Tell me about your childhood.
I was born in Geelong. It was a sporty household; fiercely competitive, because I grew up with two brothers. When I was three I was in a car crash. My father was T-boned at an intersection, and I had internal bleeding. It was touch and go. We spent a few months in hospital.
What was your first job?
Dad owned Subway stores. I worked with him from when I was 14 as a sandwich artist. I was also on the meet and greet. I loved it. You’re dealing with a lot of people and that’s what I enjoy.
How did you get into real estate?
I’d done work experience with a real estate office when I was 15, so I knew that’s what I wanted. After school, I spoke with all the top agents in Geelong. I asked them, if I were their son, what would they recommend I do? That led to a small boutique firm offering me a cadetship; I worked there for 15 months. In 2012, I moved to the city, to Armadale.
What do you love about real estate?
The people. I just love meeting them and learning their journeys and developing long-term relationships with clients. That’s probably the most rewarding aspect. Plus, I love the chase, especially coming from a competitive family.
Read more about Sam HERE:
Posted on 16 Oct 2018, 1:41 p.m.
No expense spared" on this rural retreat with a price guide of $13.5 million to $14 million
On the edge of the Great Dividing Range, this 315 ha rural retreat 'Shadow Creek' is for sale via an Expressions of Interest campaign closing tomorrow, through Jock Langley and Robert McArthur of Abercromby's Real Estate.
- Condensation in your Home?
- Restrictions are lifting!
- News Laws regarding Swimming Pool and Spa Safety in Victoria
- An update from Abercromby's on COVID-19 Auctions and Inspections
- Abercromby's Inspection Policy during COVID-19
- COVID-19 FAQ for LANDLORDS AND TENANTS
- COVID-19 Protocol
- Update from our CEO on COVID-19
- Announcement from Abercromby's regarding COVID-19
- Welcome to Shrublands, a 42-room, eight-figure mansion for sale in Melbourne
- Coast & Country | Looking for a coastal escape to call home?
- House of the week: A North Melbourne warehouse conversion in the old Gasworks precinct
- Historic Canterbury mansion listed for eye-watering $42 million to $46 million
- New Laws on Pets in Rental Properties start on 2nd March.
- Maddie's Shield #4 - Celebrity T20
- When Architecture Becomes Art
- Season's greetings from Abercromby's
- NEW RESIDENTIAL TENANCY LAWS 2020
- Welcome to the Team - Jack Richardson
- Abercromby's is proud to support SecondBite
- MEET OUR TEAM- Introducing Ada Taylor
- Coast & Country
- General Interest
- Just Listed
- Luxury & Lifestyle
- Market Updates
- Property Management
- Property of the Week
- RUN Melbourne
- Coast & Country
- Tim Bennetts
- Sam Goddard
- Jock Langley
- Main Ridge
- The Age
- The Weekly Review
- Interest Rate
- The Australian
- South Yarra
- Hugh Hardy
- Abercromby's Real Estate
- Andrew Harlock
- Expression of Interest
- Malvern East
- Glen Iris
- Open for Inspection
- Kate Cusack
- Tim Derham
- James Report
- Market Update
- East Melbourne
- Agents Choice
- Weekly review
- Jeff Gole
- Port Melbourne
- property management
- Simon Hicks
- Sales Market
- Interest Rates
- Luxury Properties
- For Sale
- Howthern East
- Myles Crowhurst
- Rental Market
- WAN house of the year
- Private Auction
- Mont Albert North
- Private sale
- Financial Times
- New York
- Rio De Janerio
- Valentine's Day
- House & Garden
- Abercromby's Melbourne
- the period home renovator
- New York Times
Tweets by AbercrombysRE