Posted on 25 Aug 2017, 12:13 p.m. in News
Well done to Sam Goddard, Winner of the Domain Rising Star 2017.
“For me, the extra mile should not be an extraordinary event but it should be an everyday one,” he says.
Goddard has mastered digital channels to stay connected to his clientele, but has never strayed from old-fashioned approachability. He reaped success with a letterbox drop of an “a bit about me” flyer with three new listings and nearly $200,000 in fees.
“I went to a school with all traditional paths that were just not for me. I wanted to be in real estate. This is a huge achievement.”
Posted on 18 Aug 2017, 10:25 a.m. in News
We are pleased to announce a significant new addition to the Abercromby’s sales team, with the appointment of well-regarded Stonnington agent Ada Taylor as a Senior Sales Executive.
Having been a part of the Stonnington community since birth, Ada has spent many years working in the local market during which she has assembled an impressive list of excellent results and a strong client network.
Her arrival comes during a period of outstanding success for us, having so far recorded one of our strongest winters on record, with a string of noteworthy sales achieved through our market-leading strategies in the private auction and off-market space.
Director Jock Langley welcomes Ada’s appointment as adding yet more strength and diversity to the Abercromby’s offering.
“Ada has a superb reputation for building a strong connection with vendors and buyers alike, as well as an excellent understanding of how to present and market prestige homes at the highest level.”
“We know her skills and style are going to resonate extremely well with the people and property we represent.”
Ada says she is extremely excited with the opportunity to embrace what is already an impressive “white glove” approach.
“Women are key decision makers in real estate transactions and I believe it can be extremely helpful to have another woman negotiating that process with them.”
“I admire Abercromby’s high care approach to real estate and I am very excited at the prospect of helping to further grow their reputation as the genuine boutique leader in Melbourne’s top end.”
- Condensation in your Home?
- Restrictions are lifting!
- News Laws regarding Swimming Pool and Spa Safety in Victoria
- An update from Abercromby's on COVID-19 Auctions and Inspections
- Abercromby's Inspection Policy during COVID-19
- COVID-19 FAQ for LANDLORDS AND TENANTS
- COVID-19 Protocol
- Update from our CEO on COVID-19
- Announcement from Abercromby's regarding COVID-19
- Welcome to Shrublands, a 42-room, eight-figure mansion for sale in Melbourne
- Coast & Country | Looking for a coastal escape to call home?
- House of the week: A North Melbourne warehouse conversion in the old Gasworks precinct
- Historic Canterbury mansion listed for eye-watering $42 million to $46 million
- New Laws on Pets in Rental Properties start on 2nd March.
- Maddie's Shield #4 - Celebrity T20
- When Architecture Becomes Art
- Season's greetings from Abercromby's
- NEW RESIDENTIAL TENANCY LAWS 2020
- Welcome to the Team - Jack Richardson
- Abercromby's is proud to support SecondBite
- MEET OUR TEAM- Introducing Ada Taylor
- Coast & Country
- General Interest
- Just Listed
- Luxury & Lifestyle
- Market Updates
- Property Management
- Property of the Week
- RUN Melbourne
- Coast & Country
- Tim Bennetts
- Sam Goddard
- Jock Langley
- Main Ridge
- The Age
- The Weekly Review
- Interest Rate
- The Australian
- South Yarra
- Hugh Hardy
- Abercromby's Real Estate
- Andrew Harlock
- Expression of Interest
- Malvern East
- Glen Iris
- Open for Inspection
- Kate Cusack
- Tim Derham
- James Report
- Market Update
- East Melbourne
- Agents Choice
- Weekly review
- Jeff Gole
- Port Melbourne
- property management
- Simon Hicks
- Sales Market
- Interest Rates
- Luxury Properties
- For Sale
- Howthern East
- Myles Crowhurst
- Rental Market
- WAN house of the year
- Private Auction
- Mont Albert North
- Private sale
- Financial Times
- New York
- Rio De Janerio
- Valentine's Day
- House & Garden
- Abercromby's Melbourne
- the period home renovator
- New York Times
Tweets by AbercrombysRE