Tickawarra, on 20 hectares, offers a gracious house – and upmarket accommodation for horses. The corrugated iron and timber house is built in wings, with guests catered for in a series of one-bedroom studios, all with en suites.
The main living area and the main bedroom are in the central wing and the huge living area is a delight. It has a muted blue-and-mustard kitchen, a wood fire and it connects to a stylish loggia.
Expressions of interest: close on June 20 Abercrombys Real Estate, Jock Langley 0419 530 008
Melbourne’s ‘Rock Solid’ Suburb of Toorak Has Been Desirable For Over 100 Years.
Situated along the Yarra River just three miles from Melbourne’s central business district is Toorak, an oasis of luxury living.
The Toorak House, a prominent and historical structure in this exclusive enclave, has previously been the residence to high-ranking government officials, a hostel run by the Women’s Auxiliary Australian Air Force during World War II, and now serves as a community center and church for the Church of Sweden. Despite its many evolutions, this stately property set the affluent tone for what remains one of the city’s most desirable suburbs since the early 1900’s.
The district was named for Toorak House, the Italianate Victorian mansion that wealthy merchant James Jackson built in 1849
This week the mainstream media again gave air to the impending doom of all Melbourne Property, through coverage of Citibank’s international head’s visit to Australia. Whilst some were digesting that, there was a sale that only helped confirm the opposite of Citibank’s constantly reported negative comments, with regards to the Australian property market.
That sale was 2 Myvore Road Toorak with Jock Langley and Tim Derham from Abercromby’s. It is a Melbourne Game Changer.
At James Marketnews there are no blankets (statements) and so the market we are talking about is good quality family homes in Inner Melbourne.
2 Myvore Toorak
What should a home – a very, very good one, over 4 levels with all the bells and whistles in Toorak go for?
Well let us help you work through it.
The block is an average house block for Melbourne at 790 square metres and was purchased/settled two years ago at $4,450,000 – a knock down – that worked out then at $5,600 per sq metre. It was bought at a strong time in the market (2015), possibly when some people were telling all and sundry, that the market was overheated.
Myvore is a good street, but is it one of Melbourne’s or indeed Toorak’s best streets?
Read More: http://marketnews.com.au/2017/06/game-changer/?utm_source=James+Market+News&utm_campaign=a51684b5ad-Masterclass+5th+June+2017+%28MN+subscribers%29&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_1d173b0777-a51684b5ad-192491982
- Condensation in your Home?
- Restrictions are lifting!
- News Laws regarding Swimming Pool and Spa Safety in Victoria
- An update from Abercromby's on COVID-19 Auctions and Inspections
- Abercromby's Inspection Policy during COVID-19
- COVID-19 FAQ for LANDLORDS AND TENANTS
- COVID-19 Protocol
- Update from our CEO on COVID-19
- Announcement from Abercromby's regarding COVID-19
- Welcome to Shrublands, a 42-room, eight-figure mansion for sale in Melbourne
- Coast & Country | Looking for a coastal escape to call home?
- House of the week: A North Melbourne warehouse conversion in the old Gasworks precinct
- Historic Canterbury mansion listed for eye-watering $42 million to $46 million
- New Laws on Pets in Rental Properties start on 2nd March.
- Maddie's Shield #4 - Celebrity T20
- When Architecture Becomes Art
- Season's greetings from Abercromby's
- NEW RESIDENTIAL TENANCY LAWS 2020
- Welcome to the Team - Jack Richardson
- Abercromby's is proud to support SecondBite
- MEET OUR TEAM- Introducing Ada Taylor
- Coast & Country
- General Interest
- Just Listed
- Luxury & Lifestyle
- Market Updates
- Property Management
- Property of the Week
- RUN Melbourne
- Coast & Country
- Tim Bennetts
- Sam Goddard
- Jock Langley
- Main Ridge
- The Age
- The Weekly Review
- Interest Rate
- The Australian
- South Yarra
- Hugh Hardy
- Abercromby's Real Estate
- Andrew Harlock
- Expression of Interest
- Malvern East
- Glen Iris
- Open for Inspection
- Kate Cusack
- Tim Derham
- James Report
- Market Update
- East Melbourne
- Agents Choice
- Weekly review
- Jeff Gole
- Port Melbourne
- property management
- Simon Hicks
- Sales Market
- Interest Rates
- Luxury Properties
- For Sale
- Howthern East
- Myles Crowhurst
- Rental Market
- WAN house of the year
- Private Auction
- Mont Albert North
- Private sale
- Financial Times
- New York
- Rio De Janerio
- Valentine's Day
- House & Garden
- Abercromby's Melbourne
- the period home renovator
- New York Times
Tweets by AbercrombysRE