Posted on 28 May 2014, 1:05 p.m. in Auctions
Specsavers Australia’s founding managing director Peter Larsen didn’t need to check his eyesight when he and his wife Maryann spotted this Bellarine Peninsula opportunity.
6 CHESHUNT STREET, POINT LONSDALE
Having purchased the property about six years ago, Larsen – now director of professional services at Specsavers as well as having an interest in four stores – says the couple “almost rebuilt” the Point Lonsdale property as they created a family home for themselves and their four kids.
The five bedroom/four bathroom home at 6 Cheshunt Street has three living areas and a rumpus room as well as a heated swimming pool and spa with a pool house and outdoor shower.
Abercrombys’ Rob Vickers-Willis has the property listed for private sale with an asking price in the vicinity of $2 million. Source: The Age Domain
SALES MARKET UPDATE:
The real estate market is back in full swing after school, Easter and Anzac day holidays.
The solid early autumn market continues to show positive signs with plenty of competition at auction and private sales from eager buyers.
Abercromby’s have some beautiful luxury and lifestyle properties on offer which include, but not limited to:
- 2/318 Walsh Street, South Yarra.
- 5 Davidson Street, South Yarra.
- 8 Clowes Street, South Yarra.
- 14 Acland Street, South Yarra.
- “Como estate” precinct, South Yarra.
- 104 Park Street, South Yarra.
- 5 Millicent Avenue,Toorak.
- 26 Selborne Road,Toorak.
- 1 Harcourt Street, Hawthorn East.
- 40 Claremont Avenue, Malvern.
- 11 Coppin Street, Malvern East.
- 147 Finch Street, Glen Iris.
- 231 Burke Road, Glen Iris.
- 22 Malakoff Street, Caulfield North.
- 19 High Street, Mont Albert.
- 278 Lennox Street, Richmond.
- 272a Dorcas Street, South Melbourne.
- 6 Dickens Street, Elwood.
- 239 Alton Road, Mount Macedon.
If you are considering selling or buying, please feel free to call one of our experienced agents on 9864 5300 to discuss your needs.
RENTAL MARKET UPDATE:
Demand for rentals in the inner south east continues to remain strong as we head towards winter.
April and May have been exceptionally busy with constant demand quality family homes up to $5000 per week and we expect this to continue well into the new financial year.
When looking to purchase an investment property it’s important to buy property that’s attractive to quality tenants- always consider the location and the floor plan.
The key to achieving a strong investment portfolio is through a well-planned strategy.
If you are looking to invest and would like to have a chat about the property market, please contact Myles Crowhurst our Business Development Manager on 9864 5353 or mobile 0433 916 155.
Abercromby’s Expands – We’ve Added New Talent to our Team.
Henry Mackinnon: Henry joins us to work with Jock Langley. Henry’s energy and enthusiasm will see him excel and be an important member of Abercromby’s.
Breaking News: RBA keep cash rate at record low of 2.5%.
- Abercromby's - Making headlines!
- MEET OUR TEAM- Introducing Hugh Hardy
- More Than Opera Annual Dinner
- You know you’re in Melbourne, but here, you feel top of the world
- MEET OUR TEAM- Introducing Jock Langley
- AustCham Singapore Business Connects
- Abercromby’s. Aim True.
- Maddie’s Shield #3 Celebrity T20 Match
- Happy Holidays
- Treasure Chest Charity's "Touch of Red" lunch.
- 2018 Melburnian of the Year
- Sir Robert Menzies’ Kew home looks for popular vote at auction
- A piece of Barwon River frontage has sold at private auction.
- Sam Goddard: The real estate director also a women’s AFL coach
- You know the expression, 'bigger than Texas' ? This place is that to a T.
- The Outback Car Trek Raising Funds for the Flying Doctor
- Middleton - A celebration of light and space.
- Dream Home | 371 Highett Street, Richmond
- “Domaine Lane” Cocktail launch
- Meet Director Sam Goddard - Domain Rising Star Winner 2017
- House of the Year honours in 1993
- Coast & Country
- General Interest
- Just Listed
- Luxury & Lifestyle
- Market Updates
- Property of the Week
- RUN Melbourne
- Coast & Country
- Tim Bennetts
- Sam Goddard
- Jock Langley
- Main Ridge
- The Age
- The Weekly Review
- Interest Rate
- The Australian
- South Yarra
- Hugh Hardy
- Abercromby's Real Estate
- Andrew Harlock
- Expression of Interest
- Malvern East
- Glen Iris
- Open for Inspection
- Kate Cusack
- Tim Derham
- James Report
- Market Update
- East Melbourne
- Agents Choice
- Weekly review
- Jeff Gole
- Port Melbourne
- property management
- Simon Hicks
- Sales Market
- Interest Rates
- Luxury Properties
- For Sale
- Howthern East
- Myles Crowhurst
- Rental Market
- WAN house of the year
- Private Auction
- Mont Albert North
- Private sale
- Financial Times
- New York
- Rio De Janerio
- Valentine's Day
- House & Garden
- Abercromby's Melbourne
- the period home renovator
- New York Times
Tweets by AbercrombysRE