Spring has sprung!
The spring residential real estate market for 2013 will be hotter than ever.
The weather is getting warmer, the days getting longer and the flowers are blooming.
The Federal election is finally over with a new government that will give us a clear direction for the next three plus years.
Stock levels for the next three months will increase dramatically, continued improved confidence and low interest rates will see a wonderful selection for buyers in all price points.
At Abercromby’s, 71% of our business is by private sale. We have built one of the finest international databases of clients /buyers – from expatriates in Hong Kong, Singapore, London and Dubai to migration agents in Asia and beyond.
We have a number of well qualified prospective purchasers wanting to buy quietly and discreetly “off market”.
If you are considering selling or would like to learn more about the Luxury and Lifestyle specialists please feel free to contact us on 9864 5300.
Its spring in the city, with the warmer weather bringing out the crowds!
We have seen increased numbers at our inspections which is translating into properties leasing quickly. There is currently still a shortage of larger family homes with some clients having budgets of up to $3000per week to spend. We expect this demand to continue as we head towards the end of the year.
Whilst the market continues to be strong, landlords need to consider the following point’s in today rental market:
• Be willing to negotiate rentals with tenants and meet the market. If you have been lucky enough to achieve a higher rental previously, understand the rental may not always go up with the next tenant
• Have a buffer account for renovations. Remember rental properties deteriorate over time and it’s important to freshen up your investment between tenancies.
• Hold on to good tenants by keeping rental increase to a minimum.
Should you like more information on our property management services, or if you know of anyone who may need our assistance, Myles can be reached on 98645353 or mobile: 0433916155.
27 Linlithgow Road, TOORAK
First time to be offered in 35 years this classic Tudor style 1940’s duplex, in this highly sought after tree lined street, is to be sold as one. Both dwellings offer comfortable three bedroom accommodation with bright entertaining spaces and formal zones, ripe for renovation. Very close to excellent schooling and parks, waking distance to Toorak Village, Kooyong shops and train station. Land 750 sqm approximately. Future possibilities could suit redevelopment S.T.C.A
Inspection Times: Sat 21st Sep, 3:00pm-3:30pm
Jock Langley 0419 530 008
Tim Derham 0438 332 844
A crowd of 80 or so are comfortably gathered in the backyard of this 1930s home.
Seated on the outdoor furniture and behind trees many look more prepared for a
drink with an umbrella sticking out of it then they do for an auction. A vendor
bid of $4,200,000 is casually lodged by auctioneer Tim Derham… read more
- AustCham Singapore Business Connects
- Abercromby’s. Aim True.
- Maddie’s Shield #3 Celebrity T20 Match
- Happy Holidays
- Treasure Chest Charity's "Touch of Red" lunch.
- 2018 Melburnian of the Year
- Village Luxe Launch
- Sir Robert Menzies’ Kew home looks for popular vote at auction
- A piece of Barwon River frontage has sold at private auction.
- Sam Goddard: The real estate director also a women’s AFL coach
- You know the expression, 'bigger than Texas' ? This place is that to a T.
- The Outback Car Trek Raising Funds for the Flying Doctor
- Middleton - A celebration of light and space.
- Dream Home | 371 Highett Street, Richmond
- “Domaine Lane” Cocktail launch
- Meet Director Sam Goddard - Domain Rising Star Winner 2017
- House of the Year honours in 1993
- Auction Highlights
- Domaine lane...Coming Soon
- The Abercromby's team are very proud to be offering 'Evans Court Estate' to market - A truly unique offering!
- Christmas Holiday Period
- Coast & Country
- General Interest
- Just Listed
- Luxury & Lifestyle
- Market Updates
- Property of the Week
- RUN Melbourne
- Coast & Country
- Tim Bennetts
- Sam Goddard
- Jock Langley
- Main Ridge
- The Age
- The Weekly Review
- Interest Rate
- The Australian
- South Yarra
- Hugh Hardy
- Abercromby's Real Estate
- Andrew Harlock
- Expression of Interest
- Malvern East
- Glen Iris
- Open for Inspection
- Kate Cusack
- Tim Derham
- James Report
- Market Update
- East Melbourne
- Agents Choice
- Weekly review
- Jeff Gole
- Port Melbourne
- property management
- Simon Hicks
- Sales Market
- Interest Rates
- Luxury Properties
- For Sale
- Howthern East
- Myles Crowhurst
- Rental Market
- WAN house of the year
- Private Auction
- Mont Albert North
- Private sale
- Financial Times
- New York
- Rio De Janerio
- Valentine's Day
- House & Garden
- Abercromby's Melbourne
- the period home renovator
- New York Times
Tweets by AbercrombysRE