It is with great pleasure to announce Abercromby’s partnership with SecondBite – food for people in need.
SecondBite redistributes surplus fresh food to community food programs around Australia. Food is donated by farmers, wholesalers, markets, supermarkets, caterers and events. This high-quality surplus food is redistributed to community food programs that support people who are in need.
In 2012/13 SecondBite aims to redistribute 3.5 million kilograms of surplus fresh food by providing 7 million nutritious meals for vulnerable people to over 500 community organisations across Australia.
The event raised an amazing $7,025. With most sincere thanks.
Posted on 18 Nov 2013, 3:42 p.m. in Buying
Posted on 14 Nov 2013, 3:52 p.m. in Abercromby's
The Residential real estate market has shown no sign of waning from the solid results it has produced this year despite being fully tested with a high number of listings.
Suggestions of a boom market remain premature with auction clearance rates well below those recorded at the peak of the market in 2010.
Despite the overall evenness of the market, the strongest prices growth is being recorded in the middle to upper end of the market, indicating the strong contribution of buyers trading up or down.
Not all properties offered for sale make it to our website as 71% of our business is by private sale. A selection of our forthcoming campaigns includes the following:
• 62 Park Street, South Yarra
• 5 Turner Street, Malvern East
• 184 Beaconsfield Parade, Middle Park
• 18 Hornsby Street, Malvern
If you are looking to sell or buy, quietly and discreetly contact one of our team on 98645300 to discuss your real estate matters further.
With the sales market in full swing we have seen the rental market also hit its straps, as tenants enter the rental market in unprecedented numbers.
It has been a terrific November so far. We have already leased a number of properties priced from $1200per week through to $3000per week. Our vacancy rate continues to remain lower than average because of our strong relationships with relocation agents and our ability to place clients into executive properties off the market.
We currently have unprecedented demand for quality well located 3-5 bedroom family homes throughout Stonnington & Boroondara and we expect this to continue well into the New Year.
If you are thinking of leasing your property now is the right time to contact Myles Crowhurst on 98645353 or 0433916155 to take advantage of the influx of inquiry prior to the commencement of the new school year.
and support SecondBite at Flemington Racecourse and Victoria Racing Club Crown Oaks Day.
- Condensation in your Home?
- Restrictions are lifting!
- News Laws regarding Swimming Pool and Spa Safety in Victoria
- An update from Abercromby's on COVID-19 Auctions and Inspections
- Abercromby's Inspection Policy during COVID-19
- COVID-19 FAQ for LANDLORDS AND TENANTS
- COVID-19 Protocol
- Update from our CEO on COVID-19
- Announcement from Abercromby's regarding COVID-19
- Welcome to Shrublands, a 42-room, eight-figure mansion for sale in Melbourne
- Coast & Country | Looking for a coastal escape to call home?
- House of the week: A North Melbourne warehouse conversion in the old Gasworks precinct
- Historic Canterbury mansion listed for eye-watering $42 million to $46 million
- New Laws on Pets in Rental Properties start on 2nd March.
- Maddie's Shield #4 - Celebrity T20
- When Architecture Becomes Art
- Season's greetings from Abercromby's
- NEW RESIDENTIAL TENANCY LAWS 2020
- Welcome to the Team - Jack Richardson
- Abercromby's is proud to support SecondBite
- MEET OUR TEAM- Introducing Ada Taylor
- Coast & Country
- General Interest
- Just Listed
- Luxury & Lifestyle
- Market Updates
- Property Management
- Property of the Week
- RUN Melbourne
- Coast & Country
- Tim Bennetts
- Sam Goddard
- Jock Langley
- Main Ridge
- The Age
- The Weekly Review
- Interest Rate
- The Australian
- South Yarra
- Hugh Hardy
- Abercromby's Real Estate
- Andrew Harlock
- Expression of Interest
- Malvern East
- Glen Iris
- Open for Inspection
- Kate Cusack
- Tim Derham
- James Report
- Market Update
- East Melbourne
- Agents Choice
- Weekly review
- Jeff Gole
- Port Melbourne
- property management
- Simon Hicks
- Sales Market
- Interest Rates
- Luxury Properties
- For Sale
- Howthern East
- Myles Crowhurst
- Rental Market
- WAN house of the year
- Private Auction
- Mont Albert North
- Private sale
- Financial Times
- New York
- Rio De Janerio
- Valentine's Day
- House & Garden
- Abercromby's Melbourne
- the period home renovator
- New York Times
Tweets by AbercrombysRE