It is with great pleasure to announce Abercromby’s partnership with SecondBite – food for people in need.
SecondBite redistributes surplus fresh food to community food programs around Australia. Food is donated by farmers, wholesalers, markets, supermarkets, caterers and events. This high-quality surplus food is redistributed to community food programs that support people who are in need.
In 2012/13 SecondBite aims to redistribute 3.5 million kilograms of surplus fresh food by providing 7 million nutritious meals for vulnerable people to over 500 community organisations across Australia.
The event raised an amazing $7,025. With most sincere thanks.
Posted on 18 Nov 2013, 3:42 p.m. in Buying
Posted on 14 Nov 2013, 3:52 p.m. in Abercromby's
The Residential real estate market has shown no sign of waning from the solid results it has produced this year despite being fully tested with a high number of listings.
Suggestions of a boom market remain premature with auction clearance rates well below those recorded at the peak of the market in 2010.
Despite the overall evenness of the market, the strongest prices growth is being recorded in the middle to upper end of the market, indicating the strong contribution of buyers trading up or down.
Not all properties offered for sale make it to our website as 71% of our business is by private sale. A selection of our forthcoming campaigns includes the following:
• 62 Park Street, South Yarra
• 5 Turner Street, Malvern East
• 184 Beaconsfield Parade, Middle Park
• 18 Hornsby Street, Malvern
If you are looking to sell or buy, quietly and discreetly contact one of our team on 98645300 to discuss your real estate matters further.
With the sales market in full swing we have seen the rental market also hit its straps, as tenants enter the rental market in unprecedented numbers.
It has been a terrific November so far. We have already leased a number of properties priced from $1200per week through to $3000per week. Our vacancy rate continues to remain lower than average because of our strong relationships with relocation agents and our ability to place clients into executive properties off the market.
We currently have unprecedented demand for quality well located 3-5 bedroom family homes throughout Stonnington & Boroondara and we expect this to continue well into the New Year.
If you are thinking of leasing your property now is the right time to contact Myles Crowhurst on 98645353 or 0433916155 to take advantage of the influx of inquiry prior to the commencement of the new school year.
and support SecondBite at Flemington Racecourse and Victoria Racing Club Crown Oaks Day.
- MEET OUR TEAM - Introducing Tim Derham & Michael Derham
- Australia’s property market has the right catalysts for a rebound: record low interest rates and investor-friendly government
- SecondBite Gala Dinner 2019
- Abercromby's - Making headlines!
- MEET OUR TEAM- Introducing Hugh Hardy
- More Than Opera Annual Dinner
- You know you’re in Melbourne, but here, you feel top of the world
- MEET OUR TEAM- Introducing Jock Langley
- AustCham Singapore Business Connects
- Abercromby’s. Aim True.
- Maddie’s Shield #3 Celebrity T20 Match
- Happy Holidays
- Treasure Chest Charity's "Touch of Red" lunch.
- 2018 Melburnian of the Year
- Sir Robert Menzies’ Kew home looks for popular vote at auction
- A piece of Barwon River frontage has sold at private auction.
- Sam Goddard: The real estate director also a women’s AFL coach
- You know the expression, 'bigger than Texas' ? This place is that to a T.
- The Outback Car Trek Raising Funds for the Flying Doctor
- Middleton - A celebration of light and space.
- Dream Home | 371 Highett Street, Richmond
- Coast & Country
- General Interest
- Just Listed
- Luxury & Lifestyle
- Market Updates
- Property of the Week
- RUN Melbourne
- Coast & Country
- Tim Bennetts
- Sam Goddard
- Jock Langley
- Main Ridge
- The Age
- The Weekly Review
- Interest Rate
- The Australian
- South Yarra
- Hugh Hardy
- Abercromby's Real Estate
- Andrew Harlock
- Expression of Interest
- Malvern East
- Glen Iris
- Open for Inspection
- Kate Cusack
- Tim Derham
- James Report
- Market Update
- East Melbourne
- Agents Choice
- Weekly review
- Jeff Gole
- Port Melbourne
- property management
- Simon Hicks
- Sales Market
- Interest Rates
- Luxury Properties
- For Sale
- Howthern East
- Myles Crowhurst
- Rental Market
- WAN house of the year
- Private Auction
- Mont Albert North
- Private sale
- Financial Times
- New York
- Rio De Janerio
- Valentine's Day
- House & Garden
- Abercromby's Melbourne
- the period home renovator
- New York Times
Tweets by AbercrombysRE