Posted on 20 Apr 2020, 11:38 a.m. in COVID-19
We are pleased to advise that recent Government restrictions regarding property inspections have been overturned and we can continue to conduct private inspections of occupied premises under a strict set of health and safety provisions (including increased sanitation, wearing gloves, not touching anything and social distancing).
In accordance with the current CAV guidelines, private inspections of an occupied/tenanted residential property are permitted to be organised. An inspection is only permitted where an estate agent and one other person (the person for whom the inspection is organised by private appointment) are present at the premises. An inspection where an estate agent, the prospective tenant/purchaser and a resident of the premises are all present is not permitted. In this case the resident of the premises will have to leave the premises, and should do so for a reason permitted under the SAHD ( to obtain necessary goods or services, for care and other compassionate reasons, to attend work or education or to exercise).
With the safety of our community, our customers, and their families being paramount, should you wish to view a property exclusively with one of our agents, we ask you to observe our Open for Inspection policy below.
If you do attend a private inspection, please:
- limit the number of people attending the inspection to one person.
- Refrain from physical greetings.
- Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property.
- Maintain a comfortable distance (at least 1.5m) from the Abercromby's sales agent.
We ask that you refrain from attending property inspections if
- You have any flu like symptoms.
- Shortness of breath.
- Breathing difficulties.
- If you have travelled overseas or been in contact with someone who has returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19.
Due to the regularly changing nature of circumstances in Victoria, we will update this information as often as possible.
Please contact us if you have any questions about buying, selling or leasing. Abercromby's is here to support you, as we work through these difficult times.
Post a Comment
- Updated Protocol for Inspecting, Buying and Leasing Homes
- Condensation in your Home?
- Restrictions are lifting!
- News Laws regarding Swimming Pool and Spa Safety in Victoria
- An update from Abercromby's on COVID-19 Auctions and Inspections
- Abercromby's Inspection Policy during COVID-19
- COVID-19 FAQ for LANDLORDS AND TENANTS
- COVID-19 Protocol
- Update from our CEO on COVID-19
- Announcement from Abercromby's regarding COVID-19
- Welcome to Shrublands, a 42-room, eight-figure mansion for sale in Melbourne
- Coast & Country | Looking for a coastal escape to call home?
- House of the week: A North Melbourne warehouse conversion in the old Gasworks precinct
- Historic Canterbury mansion listed for eye-watering $42 million to $46 million
- New Laws on Pets in Rental Properties start on 2nd March.
- Maddie's Shield #4 - Celebrity T20
- When Architecture Becomes Art
- Season's greetings from Abercromby's
- NEW RESIDENTIAL TENANCY LAWS 2020
- Welcome to the Team - Jack Richardson
- Abercromby's is proud to support SecondBite
- Coast & Country
- General Interest
- Just Listed
- Luxury & Lifestyle
- Market Updates
- Property Management
- Property of the Week
- RUN Melbourne
- Coast & Country
- Tim Bennetts
- Sam Goddard
- Jock Langley
- Main Ridge
- The Age
- The Weekly Review
- Interest Rate
- The Australian
- South Yarra
- Hugh Hardy
- Abercromby's Real Estate
- Andrew Harlock
- Expression of Interest
- Malvern East
- Glen Iris
- Open for Inspection
- Kate Cusack
- Tim Derham
- James Report
- Market Update
- East Melbourne
- Agents Choice
- Weekly review
- Jeff Gole
- Port Melbourne
- property management
- Simon Hicks
- Sales Market
- Interest Rates
- Luxury Properties
- For Sale
- Howthern East
- Myles Crowhurst
- Rental Market
- WAN house of the year
- Private Auction
- Mont Albert North
- Private sale
- Financial Times
- New York
- Rio De Janerio
- Valentine's Day
- House & Garden
- Abercromby's Melbourne
- the period home renovator
- New York Times
Tweets by AbercrombysRE