Malvern East TH3/13 Hedgeley Avenue
Custom Home by Ascot Moore and designed by CeraStribley Architects
Residence 3, 13 HEDGELEY AVENUE, MALVERN EAST
- Oversized north facing living areas and soaring cathedral ceiling to lounge.
- Elegantly landscaped by John Patrick Landscape Architects.
- Large master bedroom with luxurious ensuite and walk in robe.
- Two additional generous bedrooms and bathroom.
- Secure double garage.
- Dual outdoor living zones with expansive decking areas.
- Further outdoor space suitable for productive vegetable garden.
- Seamless indoor/outdoor living and dining.
- Miele equipped kitchen, with butler's pantry.
- Wool carpets, oak timber flooring, Signorino stone benchtops and terrazzo walls, Rogerseller tapware.
- Custom crafted joinery, feature lighting and built-in gas fireplace.
- Designed with step-less entry and smooth transitions between living spaces and outdoors.
- Sustainable features (6,000L water storage, solar array, LED lighting, designed to minimise water & energy use).
- Smart home automation (alarm, security, intercom, cameras).
- Spectacular tree lined street, moments away from Hedgeley Dene Gardens and a short walk to Central Park and Cafes.
- An incredible lifestyle awaits, act now to avoid disappointment.
- Clancy Construction Home - Clancy Constructions scheduled to be completed end-2021.
- Domestic Builder's Warranty Insurance applies to this project - peace of mind.
- Features approximately 206m2 of built area and situated on its own title of approx. 420m2 of land.
Please note that all images are Artist impressions.