Toorak Penthouse/5 Brookville Road
Open for Inspections are for those who are fully vaccinated in accordance with the Victorian Government regulations. Should you be unvaccinated, please contact us to organise your private inspection.
Nestled in a boutique development of 10 luxurious apartments, one of two, half floor Penthouse apartments are now available. Emphasising natural light, featuring both North and South aspects, complimented by a thoughtful landscape by Acre, this development, designed by Award Winning Architect Carr, is in one of Melbourne's most distinguished residential suburbs.
This luxurious residence features 3 spacious bedrooms, each with their own ensuite and build in robes. The lavish master bedroom features an outstanding walk-in-robe and spacious ensuite with a standalone bathtub, as well as private balcony access.
Let's step inside, where you can find a Cantilever fireplace with a timber veneer cabinet, shelves & draws with sliding doors placed elegantly on a stone plinth.
Exclusive to the Penthouse residences, residents can enjoy several special editions, such as a skylight over the entry foyer, kitchen, and bathroom, a separate study, and a Sub-Zero wine fridge.
Situated against a backdrop of the beautiful leafy streets of Toorak, the Penthouse offers a generous internal area of 276sqm.
Located in the heart of Toorak & Hawksburn villages, these Penthouses are walking distance to amenities and transport.
- DESIGNED BY AWARD WINNING ARCHITECT CARR
- Landscape architect ACRE
- Appointed builder VCON
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms & powder room
- Separate living/library zone
- Enclosed garage containing 2 car spaces
- Private storage
- Sub-Zero fridge, freezer & wine fridge
- V-ZUG kitchen appliances
- Architectural included Skylights upon entry over the entry foyer, kitchen, and bathroom
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with electronic central control panel & zoning control
- Timber flooring throughout, with 100% wool carpet in all bedrooms
- Beefeater Signature 6 Burner BBQ built into a gorgeous porcelain stone clad joinery, placed on top of a stone plinth
- Developed by Sun Property Group