Malvern 4-6 Harvey Street
2 Exquisitely Designed Townhouses by Cera Stribley
- Two exquisitely designed townhomes
- Two innately refined apartments
- Architecture & interiors by Cera Stribley Architect
- Landscaping by Jack Merlo Landscape Architect
- Each residence with its own secure garaging and private lift
- Liebherr and Gaggenau appliances
Designed with customary skill and a considered sensitivity to its surroundings by accomplished architects Cera Stribley, this unforgettable development demonstrates how successfully contemporary spaces can be introduced to a location of exceptional, established appeal.
Two exquisitely designed town homes and two innately refined apartments intelligently designed and devised to incorporate luxurious proportions and flexible living options. Open plan kitchens appointed with high quality Liebherr and Gaggenau appliances accompanied by terrace surroundings by Jack Merlo Landscape Design that ensure outdoor appeal matches the indoor allure.
Each residence enjoys the convenience of secure, private basement garaging with storage space, accessed by personal lift. Offered with all the 'off the plan' advantages, in a superb setting just moments from the Glenferrie Road/High Street shopping precinct, great cafes, parks, tram routes and Malvern Central School.